Wednesday, February 10, 2010

38 days!


Well, folks, we're getting much much closer to the big day. The hotel block is good for another week (Feb. 17th), so if you're going to book, book soon! January 30th was my bridal shower. Although it was cold, the weather was great and we had a wonderful time. My FMIL, Sharon, hosted a great party, Amy R. put together some fun games for us to play, and my mommy brought a cake that was a delicious reminder of how good the cupcakes should be wedding day! We also got some really wonderful gifts. Thanks again everyone for being so generous and thoughtful. I was also very happy that as many people were able to make it into town as did. My girls also took me out for a great night of dinner, drinks and dancing that evening. Hopefully, if we can brave the snow, we're going to go get our marriage license today!
Trying to stay sane,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment