Saturday, January 2, 2010

Busy 3 months

Well folks, things are moving right along in the wedding planning department. Since the last time I posted, we: 1.) set times for the rehearsal/wedding/reception, 2.) settled on a menu for the reception, 3.) ordered and picked up our wedding bands, 4.) ordered my dress shoes (which we are picking up tomorrow!), and finally 5.) sent out invitations. I hope you all like them. Those silly little rhinestones were a pain in the behind to stick on. We're also finally getting our respective plans sorted out of our pre-wedding celebrations with our friends. Sometime this coming week I plan to book appointments at a salon for the girls on the wedding day. We also plan to meet with Mikey soon to talk about music for the reception, and we are going to meet with the sacristan at QAC soon to talk about our options for the ceremony. After that, there isn't much left to do but seating charts, dress fittings, and figuring out if I'm going to buy or rent a cake stand for the cupcakes.

I still can't believe that its only 77 days away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment