Monday, August 3, 2009

Update, 03Aug09

Hi everyone. Not too much has happened recently, but I just thought I'd give an update. Firstly, we put a deposit down on the Beavercreek Golf Club as our reception site. They do their own catering so that is one less thing we have to worry about.

All of my bridesmaids have chosen dresses to wear, and as I might have guessed they are all very unique. I have also asked my cousins Nathan and Christine to be my "ring boy" and flower girl. Christine got to try on dresses this past Saturday and we found the perfect one for her. Nathan is just excited that he gets to wear a suit for the event.

Jeff and I are pretty sure that we've decided to go to the Florida Keys for our honeymoon. Anybody out there have a good trip there and have any suggestions/recommendations of restaurants/tours/events we just can't miss when we go?

I think that pretty soon we will be setting to the task of making our wedding registry, and dealing with some other little details, but at the moment it doesn't feel like we have much to do at all.

Oh, and we sent out the Save the Date cards, which will be how most of you find out about this website. Check back every once in awhile to get the most up-to-date info on our wedding. And if you have any questions/comments, feel free to leave them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment